Kent 2-in-1 Microfibre Wash Mitt (4 Pack)
Featuring 2 microfibre surfaces! Noodle + Bug Removing Mesh!
The BEST BUY microfibre noodle wash mitt from Kent Car Care won Auto Express magazine's 'Best car wash mitt' test for two years in a row. This impressive and hugely absorbent mitt is the ideal car washing accessory for achieving a superior result than any other type of sponge/sheep-skin mitt can produce. This pack of 4 mitts is perfect if you have multiple cars, but also comes especially handy when you need to use one while another one or two are in the wash.
Manufactured using the latest microfibre technology, each microscopic strand is split so millions of tiny hooks attract and lift dirt, dust and grime with ease, without damaging paint surfaces.
The reverse side of the mitt features a mesh pad that helps to remove stubborn stains such as bugs, tar and general grime from windscreens, hub caps, headlights and bumper bars. The mesh is far more effective than any sponge at ensuring a quicker, cleaner finish without as much elbow grease involved.
The Kent wash mitt is long-lasting and machine washable. All Kent products are designed to give you a professional quality finish every time and at a great price.
- 4x mitt pack - 1x green, 1x blue, 1x yellow and 1x orange mitt
- Soft microfibre noodle surface to attract and lift dust and dirt whilst protecting paint, chrome and other surfaces
- Mesh surface that helps remove stubborn stains and grime from windscreens, hub caps, headlights and bumper bars
- Award-winning product for 2 years in a row (auto express)
- One size fits all with non-slip elastic cuff
- Highly absorbent
- Soft and gentle yet durable
- Easy to clean and machine washable
- Lifts dirt with ease
How to Use
- Rinse vehicle with water using a pressure washer or water hose to remove large parts of loose dirt and grime.
- Rinse the mitt prior to use.
- Fill 2 buckets, 1 with car shampoo/warm water and another with just clean water
- Spray the water hose or pressure washer into the bucket of car shampoo to make it go bubbly and foamy.
- Submerge mitt into the bucket of car shampoo
- Wipe vehicle surface in a sideways motion, not circular!
- Regularly rinse mitt in the clean bucket of water before going back to the shampoo bucket, this helps to remove dirt and particles (to prevent possible swirl marks). We recommend using buckets that have grit guards built-in.
- Rinse out any excess shampoo, wring out and hang in the shade to dry. Store dry.
- Size: 25cm x 18cm (24” x 32”)
- 80% Polyester 20% Polyamide