You cannot place a new order from your country. Undefined
Warning: Last items in stock!
Welcome to the worlds finest HID D2S Bulb.
OSRAM XENARC COOL BLUE INTENSE
OSRAM Xenarc Cool Blue automotive lamps shine up to 5500 Kelvin, but their light is not filtered by coating the outer bulb so there is no loss in light output (lumen) thanks to completely new technology featuring a special charge system instead of the traditional blue coating.
The lamps are produced - with ECE-approval and DOT-marked - according to the same high quality standards of the conventional D1 and D2 gas discharge lamps (OEM quality).
OSRAM XENARC COOL BLUE INTENSE Benefits:
- Performance: considerably higher luminous power with up to 20% more light* - for the perfect road illumination and individual light design
- Effectiveness: 5500° Kelvin (light temperature) means a super bright white light with a slight tinge of blue that can be seen on prestige cars.
- Uncompromising quality: long service life (OEM quality), particularly compared to that of conventional halogen lamps
- ECE approved and DOT awarded - Completely Road Legal
- Also for tuning specialists and sportive drivers with a strong leaning towards individual style.
- More safety by more light and high attention effect
*compared with conventionally coated gas discharge lamps
XENARC lamp change is recommended to be carried out by a professional.
- OSRAM BULB TYPE: D2S
- OSRAM BULB REFERENCE NUMBER: 66240CBI
- Power input 35 W
- Nominal wattage 35 W
- Nominal voltage 85 V
- Power input tolerance ±3 %
- Test voltage 13.5 V
Light technical data:
- Colour temperature 5500 K
- Luminous flux 3200 lm
- Luminous flux tolerance ±15 %
Dimensions & weight:
- Length: 77.0 mm
- Diameter: 9.0 mm
- Product weight: 16.00 g
- Lifespan Lifespan B3: 1500 h
- Lifespan Tc: 2500 h
Additional product data:
- Base (standard designation): P32d-2
Certificates & standards:
- ECE category: D2S
Q. How do I find the correct type of bulb for my vehicle?
A. The best way to ensure correct fitment is to take the time to check what bulbs are currently fitted to your vehicle, or consult your vehicles handbook. If access to the bulb covers is difficult however or in some cases impossible without taking the bumper off, we recommend using OSRAM's Online Automotive Bulb Tool.
NEW! Now find the correct lamps for car interior lighting!
So why choose an OE manufactured bulb from OSRAM?:
Driven2Automotive are Osram Approved Partner: AP1001
What is an Approved Partner?
An Osram Approved Partner is an online retailer that is approved to sell genuine Osram products online. They will only stock and sell genuine Osram automotive parts and accessories, so if you buy any Osram product from them, it will be 100% genuine.
How do I know I am buying from an Approved Partner?
Wherever you see the Approved Partner Logo you can be rest assured that they are approved to sell genuine Osram products. Every Approved Partner has been issued with a unique AP reference number and logo which shows this reference.
No customer comments for the moment.