Laser Iridium® Long life
Laser Iridium® spark plugs provide superior ignitability along with a super long service life. The Iridium / Platinum surfaces ensure slow wear rate, yet also provide a stable idle with superior antifouling, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions.
- Laser welded Iridium centre electrode tip
- Platinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life
- Trivalent metal plating for superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing
- Faster starts and quicker acceleration
- Better fuel economy and lower emissions
- Best OEM Iridium spark plug available
- Original Equipment Manufacturer approved design
What is the difference between Laser Iridium and Iridium IX?
NGK Laser Iridium:
- OEM style
- Smallest iridium tip ensuring best durability
- Longer life plug due to the use of a Platinum Pad
- Lifespan of 80,000 Miles - 100,000 Miles
NGK Iridium IX:
- Next best to Laser Iridium
- Slightly larger Iridium tip than Laser Iridium but still ensures good durability
- Lacks a platinum Pad; meaning shorter operating life due to oxidization
- Lifespan of 40,000 Miles - 50,000 Miles
Unsure of Fitment?
Click here to use the ngk spark plug Finder